Sunday 26 February 2012

Sea of Love




A great big thank you firstly to the sweet and talented Catherine Denton for both featuring my humble little bloggy on her Much Love Monday post a little while ago and for exposing me to some wonderful shiny new blogs and readers that I may never have stumbled upon otherwise.

One of which is this gem of a woman The Lady Waits, without whom I would never have found out about the abundant talent of this posts featured Sea Oleena. I instantly fell in love with both her albums and bought the crap out of them immediately!

The best part is her prices are negotiable - you pay whatever you can afford - her love of sharing her gift is that great.
She stole my heart right then and there, how could I refuse to be anything but generous right back?

Now click that play button and take a listen…
Aah..., can you feel the love? Oh yea…

Thank you ladies xox


❤ Linking my Praise Party with
Thea @ Do I Really Wanna Blog
as well as Anna's Much Love page.
'Cos lets face face it, I have a lot of love to give ❤

10 comments:

Yvette Bowyer @DTLilSquirts said...

what a lovely voice!! Never heard of Sea Oleena.. wow.. what a great Sunday Session!

Catherine Denton said...

Oh that IS beautiful! I must've missed it on her blog. Thanks for your kind words and links. :)

kirstyhelen said...

looooooooooooooooove! thanks so much for the introduction! xo

Katerina said...

Lovely, dreamy, blissful and chill. Just the way I like to spend my Sundays ;)

Tori @ Have Blog Will Ponder said...

Beautiful chill out music. And anything to do with Sea must be good :)

Beautiful Day said...

Pretty sound! Love the layered voices. xx

Thea said...

So dreamy, just gorgeous.

The Waits said...

isnt sea oleena stunning?!?!?!?! i need to seriously buy her music! she is quite talented and beautiful!
thanks for haring *wink*
-m

guiltlessreader said...

wow, such a haunting voice.

Sarah Morgan said...

Isn't the blogging world wonderful like that? Her music is seriously amazing.

I hope you had a wonderful Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...