Monday 2 January 2012

New Year, New Sounds

Bit late getting back on the wagon, you'll have to forgive me.
(i.e. Sorry for partying)

Making up for it by sharing a few mellow tunes that have been helping me ease into the New Year:
A word of warning: If elctro or instrumental tracks aren't really your thing you may want to just skip these altogether, though I think you'll be sorely missing out.






For those of you who may have enjoyed some of these check out the rest of Trentemøllers work.
I promise you won't be disappointed.

Happy (belated) New Year guys xox

(Linking up with Thea & Anna today for double the )

2 comments:

Sarah Morgan said...

Happy New Year!! Wishing you a wonderful Monday & a very happy 2012!

Thea said...

I listened to all of them.
And I liked them!
Thanks for a great Sunday Session, better late than never.

Happy New Year. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...