Monday 24 October 2011

The 100 Blowout

There was a time when my workout looked much like this 

Lately it's been a lot more like this:

THe 100 BLoWouT:
100 THouGHTS aBouT FooD
90 TRiPS To THe FRiDGe/CuPBoaRD
80 TRiPS DoWN GuiLT LaNe
70 PRoMiSeS To STaRT a DieT ToMoRRoW
60 THouGHTS aBouT FooD
50 TRiPS To THe FRiDGe/CuPBoaRD
40 EXCuSSeS To TReaT YouRSeLF
30 TRiPS DoWN GuiLT LaNe
20 PRoMiSeS To WoRK ouT ToMoRRoW
10 MiNuTeS oF aCTuaL eXeRCiSe

Well after a few months of that kind of behaviour here I am 5kgs heavier and missing periods unexplainably. Enough's Enough - With TWO capital E's!

Yes, it feels like I'm walking through setting concrete after attempting my old workout and yes, I'm having cravings the like of which you've never seen while trying to cut sugar but I know these side effects wont last, they're just signs that I'm back on the road to good health again and THaT feels great!

2 comments:

amberlee said...

hehehehehe! the one time i did this i was in pain for days!!!

Katerina said...

I'm expecting much of the same. It was pretty ambitious of me to think I'd be able to jump straight into another set today.
No can do - I can barely get in or out of my chair haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...