Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 25: What's In The Bag?

So that's my bag, care to see inside?
My Precious...

What's in the bag, in the bag, what's in my bag today:

This bag is magical as in I'm sure it's bottomless.
I've never been able to carry so much around with me before.
It even holds my cardigan!
  • 34 Boulevard Saint Germain by Diptyque - My favourite fragrance of the moment. It's so complex yet subtle, both soft and fresh, floral but woodsy, I'm hopeless at descriptions so here's a review. It's supposed to smell like their Paris Store, a combination of all the lovely fragrances you experience upon walking into their boutique. I must say I get a few complements from it, no one seems to have smelt anything like it. Love, Love, Love!
  • Kate Hill Purse - Having a little love affair with Miss Kate right now.
  • My Business Cards - For opportune moments of shameless self promotion.
  • A Hand Cream - Because sandpaper hands just aren't my thing.
  • Cuticle Oil - If you haven't already discovered CND's Solar Oil do yourself a favour and nab some up.
  • A Book - Depending on what we're reading for Book Club it varies but right now I'm reading Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho (even though I should be reading The Wolf of Wall Street.)
  • Lip Balm - All Organic Tingling Honey for everyday & Carmex for when a cold sore threatens to strike.
  • Lip Gloss - Lancome Juicy Tubes in Lychee for when you need to turn up the glitz.
  • Shopping List - Without lists I'd get nothing done. It's been proven, I have chronic fishbrain.
  • Comb - To de-clump this mess of a thing I call my hair.
  • Sunglasses - Just picked up these babies over the weekend. Post titled "The World Through the Eyes of my Orotons" coming soon.
  • Breath Mints - In this case, Tic-Tacs because aside from gremlin hands, dogs breath is another thing I loath to lay claim to.
  • The only things I couldn't include in this picture are my Blackberry (which conveniently went awol again), my Cardigan (which I was wearing) and of coarse my Camera, which I was using.

Wow is anyone else bored of me yet???
This challenge is hard to stay focused on.... thank God there's only 5 days of it left.

I will blog about better subjects soon I promise!
(At least if I ever become famous there'll be this archive of useless information to fall back on for some misguided paparazzo to utilise.)
;)
xx Kat

6 comments:

georgi said...

holey moley that wallet is diiivine! hello again , and apologies for my absence .. i'm just catching up on your blog now :-) xxx g

Katerina said...

Hiya Georgi! Glad you're back - was starting to wonder where you'd got to x

amberlee said...

Cute bag. Thanks for the quote on my post. Loved it x

Katerina said...

Thanks miss, I've been told I have exceptional taste ;)

Unknown said...

It's great being a guy.

Katerina said...

haha I've often thought it must be nice ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...