What's in the bag, in the bag, what's in my bag today:
|This bag is magical as in I'm sure it's bottomless.|
I've never been able to carry so much around with me before.
It even holds my cardigan!
- 34 Boulevard Saint Germain by Diptyque - My favourite fragrance of the moment. It's so complex yet subtle, both soft and fresh, floral but woodsy, I'm hopeless at descriptions so here's a review. It's supposed to smell like their Paris Store, a combination of all the lovely fragrances you experience upon walking into their boutique. I must say I get a few complements from it, no one seems to have smelt anything like it. Love, Love, Love!
- Kate Hill Purse - Having a little love affair with Miss Kate right now.
- My Business Cards - For opportune moments of shameless self promotion.
- A Hand Cream - Because sandpaper hands just aren't my thing.
- Cuticle Oil - If you haven't already discovered CND's Solar Oil do yourself a favour and nab some up.
- A Book - Depending on what we're reading for Book Club it varies but right now I'm reading Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho (even though I should be reading The Wolf of Wall Street.)
- Lip Balm - All Organic Tingling Honey for everyday & Carmex for when a cold sore threatens to strike.
- Lip Gloss - Lancome Juicy Tubes in Lychee for when you need to turn up the glitz.
- Shopping List - Without lists I'd get nothing done. It's been proven, I have chronic fishbrain.
- Comb - To de-clump this mess of a thing I call my hair.
- Sunglasses - Just picked up these babies over the weekend. Post titled "The World Through the Eyes of my Orotons" coming soon.
- Breath Mints - In this case, Tic-Tacs because aside from gremlin hands, dogs breath is another thing I loath to lay claim to.
- The only things I couldn't include in this picture are my Blackberry (which conveniently went awol again), my Cardigan (which I was wearing) and of coarse my Camera, which I was using.
Wow is anyone else bored of me yet???
This challenge is hard to stay focused on.... thank God there's only 5 days of it left.
I will blog about better subjects soon I promise!
(At least if I ever become famous there'll be this archive of useless information to fall back on for some misguided paparazzo to utilise.)