Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday Sessions = Chillout Sessions

On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up with Thea @
Can't wait to hear your picks.

This week I'm featuring some Chilled Out tunes for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
It's been quite the scorcher these past few days and now with the cool change upon us I'm dedicating the afternoon to reminiscing the weekends summery festivities… dumplings with friends till late, picnics by the water while watching the change roll in and cuddles in bed with a Summer storm crashing around and above me.




What are your favourite tunes to inspire a midsummer nights dream?

3 comments:

Thea said...

Listened to your Sunday Session during a storm.
Perfect! :)

Shelly - Tropical Mum said...

These are new songs to me, and I really enjoyed the second one. Thanks for sharing it.

Tracy said...

You have awesome taste in music! These have been on high rotation at my house for the last while. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...