Sunday 25 December 2011

The Christmas Special

The rules? - There are no rules!
On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up with Thea 
Can't wait to hear your picks.

Happy Sunday!

And since this Sunday also falls on Christmas Day 
(Merry Christmas!)
guess what todays theme is…
haha of coarse it's obvious but how can I resist?

Zoe Deschanel is such a wonderfully quirky actress and more than a pretty face, but who would've thought she had such an amazing voice too!
Another triple threat.

Had my moments of feeling blue today & yesterday…
I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets a little melancholy on the holidays though.
My heart goes out to those who have to spend Christmas away from the ones they love.
Sucks that we can't always be in two places at once.

No Christmas is complete with a bit of Bublé thrown in the mix.
I heard this was the infertile's Christmas carol and after this year I truly understand why…
I don't want a lot for Christmas
there is just one thing I need.
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.
I just want you for my own,
More than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true
Oh Baby all I want for Christmas is you.


Maybe next year I'll have a little bundle in my arms or on their way to play this tune to...

Merry Christmas to you all,
hope you were all spoilt rotten :o)
xox

2 comments:

Tori @ Have Blog Will Ponder said...

That's a nice selection. The first two are really mellow.

I hope next Christmas you are singing the last song to a little bundle of your own.

Katerina said...

Thanks Tori xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...