Sunday 4 December 2011

Puppy in the Shadows

Just in case you thought I didn't link up with enough memes already - here's one I haven't participated in for a while:

Hey Harriet's Shadow Shot Sunday.



Every day come rain, hail or shine, Oscar pines at the front door till I can let him out to snooze on the porch in the morning light.
It's become a bit of a ritual around here - until this week at least when he was groomed to the point of baldness and hasn't moved from his baby bean bag for fear of shame and either frostbite or sunburn.
Poor puppy.
Someone needs to tell him that it's only hair and will grow back.
Someone else needs to tell Mother Nature that it's meant to be Summer and that my doggy is shorn and ready ; )

8 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Summer - oh yes, can't wait...but before that I'm happy when it starts getting lighter here after xmas, day by day...
Oscar is soooo cuuuute!

Becs said...

Lovely shadow shots, especially love the railings in the second one. Very cute puppy. :)

G said...

i really like the name oscar for a dog! and he's gorgeous. x

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Oscar knows that an outdoor snooze is better than an indoor snooze any day!

EVERYWHERE SHADOWS

Shadows above and shadows below,
Shadows that blaze and shadows that glow;
Shadows outside and shadows indoors,
Shadows on trees and shadows on floors;
Everywhere shadows calling my name,
Everywhere shadows no one can tame.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert Shadows and Cemetery Shadows

Ms. Becky said...

this is my first visit to you blog and I'm very happy to be here! I think Oscar is a winner, I love the first shot where he's looking upwards at something out the door. this are fabulous shadow shots with lovely light/shadows. I'm so happy you stopped by my blog to say hello, I truly appreciate it. happy week to you katsicles. (the name of your blog is a chuckle!)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful captures.

Late visiting from Shadow Shot Sunday. Hope you can still visit my shadow entry when you get a chance. Have a good week.

Sarah Morgan said...

How sweet! I just LOVE shadow shots. They add wonderful depth & mystery to a photo.

genie said...

Fence shadows are some of my favorites and doggie one are special. This is a great post. A nice way for me to wake up on a cold Sunday morning. Thanks for giving my day a bright and happy start. Happy SSS. genie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...