Sunday 11 September 2011

Download Mania

A few songs that have been getting me through the week:

Can't help but dance around to this one.

Reminds me to keep thinking happy thoughts,
even when my heart is feeling sadness

One of the prettiest clips I've seen in a while,
this made me fall in love with the song all the more.

Great vibe; makes me long for beers, friends & dancing in the sun.

The harmonies in this song remind me so much of Grizzly Bear.
Love me some cool cinematography and you know how I feel about the use of bright colours :)

Linking these up with Thea's Sunday Session

As promised I waited ever so patiently until today to share with you my favourite downloads of the week.

Although there were actually 14 in total, that number has now grown to 20 and I couldn't possibly share all of them without having to rename this blog something like Kats Top 100 Countdown but I couldn't think of anything catchier so Kitty Litter it has to stay.

I'm always astounded by how much great music there is out there and I so love sharing what I find in the hopes others will enjoy what I like as much as I do.
These are the ones that have most grown on me over the last few days at least.

Sending out some music to brighten up your Sunday
and cap the week off on a dancey note xx

3 comments:

BossyMummy said...

Oooh, I love stumbling across music I haven't heard before! Awesome picks xx

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

I haven't heard any of these before. great picks!

Thea said...

You are my go-to-girl for music I haven't heard before!
Great Sunday Session...thanks!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...