Sunday 18 September 2011

Country Feelings

Here we are on this glorious Sunday with another one of


Down in the Valley - The Head and The Heart

Know Better, Learn Faster - Thao With the Get Down Stay Down

Little Garcon - Born Ruffians

Home - Edward Sharp and The Magnetic Zeros

This weekend I've had that country feeling, probably because I'm pinning for a getaway and these kind of sunshiney days always make me yearn for long drives and picnics  :)

These are my 4 picks for country side road-trips or at least daydreams of them…

Hope you've been having a wonderful weekend xx

3 comments:

Thea said...

Another very cool Sunday Session! ::)

Tori said...

I haven't heard of any of these before. I really liked the first song.

Off to listen to it again

est.1839 said...

I want to be jealous of your nice weather, but I'm torn. My pajamas are just so cuddly and loving.

Your blog is beautiful.
XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...