Thursday 8 September 2011

Fail


In an age of instantaneous convenience where we have full control over getting what we want when we want it, I'm reminded yet again that some things in life persist to function autonomously, with entire disregard to our personal wants and needs.

Neither my desperation in desire or attempts at feigning complete and utter indifference ever have any effect on the outcome here, month after barren month.

What will be will be despite me and my many efforts so in that case I've decided that I will not waste another day pining over that which I cannot control.

The rest of this year will be spent either in drunken debauchery or enjoyed with reckless abandon.
I have holidays, birthdays, Spring Carnival and of coarse the silly season fast approaching and I'll be damned if I'm gonna put my fun side on hold any longer.

What's with my rush to fall pregnant anyway?
If it happens it happens and I'm sure it will do so or not do so regardless of my thoughts, actions or behaviour.
I don't need it, I know my life is already quite nice as it is.
Although I would love to be blessed with the next chapter in life it seems the story goes on with or without the realisation of my dreams.

So with that said; Bring on the booze, bread and don't forget to smother it in brie - this wannabe's goin' out with a bang!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As you say, if it is going to happen, it will happen. It's great that you are recognising the importance of celebrating the things you do have and not focusing soley on the things you don't.

Unknown said...

Go for it girl and enjoy life. If it happens, all the better. Drink one for me too.
Odie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...