Saturday 2 July 2011

Grateful

Today I am grateful for:
Owning my own business.
I've been particularly appreciative of my work situation this week while the weathers been so mild. 
(For a Melbourne winter at least) Who else gets the chance to walk their dog in the sunshine in the middle of the day or nip off for a sneaky Thai Massage on a Monday afternoon cos they can't be bothered with the rest of the working day? Even unbooked days have their silver linings.
Yes I'm mostly stuck in the house all day and I'm exhausted by the end of the week but the special relationships I've formed with all the wonderful people who walk through my door as well as the immense joy I get from transforming people from blah to fab makes it all worthwhile.


Shellac. If you haven't discovered this yet people you NEED to get on it! It has single handedly revolutionised the manicure industry and saved my life. No more nasty acrylic nails, all that drilling and filling, smelly fumes and tedious work is dead.
In half an hour you get an amazing manicure that looks so good you'd think your nails were fake. Best part is it doesn't ruin your nail underneath and the colour looks flawless for up to 2 weeks. This weeks lovely colour creation was a blend of Cocoa topped with Romantique 


This is a marbling technique.

And finally this is the outcome of your nails after a 2 week application. Long strong healthy natural nails:


K, I'm off to finish the last leg of my day. It's full of my favourite treatments. Eyebrow sculpting and Shellac mani's. Yay!


Have a great weekend xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...