Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesdays

So for now some sort of sweet shots of my muse Mr Osk.
(Oh and hubby's in there too hehe)

Once upon a time there was a puppy...

Who grew up to be a cheeky dog.

But luckily knew how to turn on the charm (just like his daddy)
 :)

Today I would have loved to participate in a lovely little idea called "Sweet Shot Tuesdays" that my very creative mentor shined my way. But alas I am a little stuck as to how I'm supposed to link up to this particular blog.
It seems I need to install a linky widget to my blog and that just seems too daunting to attempt tonight for this little novice. (I don't even know what it's called let alone how to install it)
In case you haven't noticed I really don't have much of an idea what I'm doing on here.
This whole blog/web/sharing thingy everyone else seems to find so effortless is a really huge learning curve for me - I hope I get better with more practice.
It is just trial and error after all.

Plus my camera decided to play funny buggers with me this afternoon while I was trying to capture a "sweet shot" so I missed out on the image I really wanted to post anyway.
Maybe next time...
Oh well.
Still happy being a snaperatzi for this humble little cyber space xx

2 comments:

amberlee said...

he was so tiny! How i love puppys. Sweet shots lovely. Will try and help you figure out this linky problem of yours!

Katerina said...

That would be wonderful. Although there are so many other forums to share my images with I'm not really missing out I guess.
Still it would be great fun to have a blog party - we could share tips and tricks!
I wouldn't have much to contribute though so maybe that would be a little unfair lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...