Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wishful Thinking



Today I'm wishing & hoping & praying for something long awaited.
I have the feeling, deep down, it wont eventuate but at the end of every month I can't help but raise my hopes with baited breath all the same...
It's funny how the human spirit insists on shining this little ray of hope - even against all odds.
xx

Image Sources

P.S. Linking up again with Faith, Hope & a whole lotta Love as well as This funny place.
(even though these images aren't exactly mine they've reminded me to have Faith & keep Hope that someday soon I'll be feeling a whole lotta Love of the maternal kind. AND I've epically failed at being worldess... Again! Sorry. Hope you guys don't mind)

Also just reminding everybody that this is the last week of my
Dry July challenge wherein I've been resisting all allures of comforting winter warmers of the alcoholic kind in order to raise funds for adults living with cancer.
All proceeds go to the The Royal Melbourne Hospital departments of Clinical Haematology and Medical Oncology.
So far I've only managed to raise $65 - which doesn't feel like a lot but it's helped this amazing event come up with $203,810and that's certainly nothing to sneeze at.
I only wish I could donate thousands of dollars to all the charities close to my heart.
I will however be doubling whatever I raise by the end of the week so if you or someone like you would like to contribute to this very worthy cause please click on the Dry July link above as these are the last few days to make me put my money where my mouth is :)

4 comments:

amberlee said...

Fingers crossed for you sweet. Hope you wish comes true. xxx

G said...

sending my bestest wishes for your wishes to come true. they will in time and you will be so grateful when they do. x

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Beautiful...send you many many wishes that they come true!

admin said...

Thank you for your gorgeous & uplifting comment about my photography. Looking fwd to having a read of your beautiful blog! Sarah X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...