First one's obvious, Baby
Second one too, Baby
Haha - Seriously I'm not that obsessed, really... well maybe...
but I have faith...
- To cut this mane or at least get it treated so it no longer looks like a birds nest
- To look into ways to get better at this photography hobby.
- To book this bloody Honeymoon before it's more like a 50th anniversary trip. It already feels less like a Honeymoon and more like a holiday.... sads :(
- To fill out our passports (won't be going far without them!)
- To get serious about buying a home. The longer we wait the more expensive the market gets and the longer we'll have to work to pay off that mortgage.
- To get pregnant (obviously) in which case we may end up renting for the rest of our lives...
♥ Sapphire waters and cream puff clouds dotting an azure sky.
♥ Sand between my toes.
♥ Moving somewhere lush and green or wide and airy by the sea.♥ A long and open highway, remote with no body else on it.
♥ Music blasting from my stereo and a picturesque country side
blurring past my window.
♥ Going on a road trip.
♥ Building a proper little salon connected to the property
but separate from my house.
(Right now my salon is a renovated spare room in the house I
live in so I would love to have the two divided.)
♥ A quaint little home to call my own.
♥ A cute little cherub to share it with and call my own.
★ Celebrate this blogs 1 year anniversary
★ Have a baby
★ Move to a bigger house
★ Own my own home
★ Get into teaching... Possibly training budding beauticians the
tricks of the trade.
★ Take an arts course, painting or photography etc...
★ Celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary
(which will coincidentally be the same year as our 20yr
"day we met" anniversary!)
See? Simple dreams... I don't ask for much :)
<images can be found on Pinterest>