Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 06: Superheros

I've never really had a favourite superhero. Not one that I have been super into at least.

The only superhero characters I can think of that I would watch a lot and draw as a kid were He-Man and Shela.




Such a lame cartoon but I've always been a fool for fantasy genres and growing up in the 80's definitely spurred that fascination on.
I recall thinking there was never enough of Shela on the show and not long after Shera Princess of Power was created.


I wasn't impressed... she just didn't have the same spunk as Shela did.
And so the dwindling love I had for any superheros vanished along with my interest in them.
Guess we weren't quite ready for girl power.


Had to add this last video in just for a laugh:

It certainly brightened up my rainy afternoon haha!


< pictures all obtained through google images >

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine was Superman & Wonder Woman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...